Cursos first certificate Madrid

Home for all languages OTHER than plain old English (all varieties)

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Cursos first certificate Madrid

Postby black bart on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 am

Hi Stephania

I have missed you...don't listen to that PantyGnawer chap he is a bit loopy...I mean who would call themselves PantyGnawer? I am sure there are lots of businesses who are in need of multilingual whatchamacallits and we in the UK envy Germany for their commitment to higher education. OK we did have to give them a good thrashing in Two World Wars and One World Cup, but I think we secretly admire the German education system and it doesn't look like they are planning on World Domination any time soon...although it is a bit early in the century to be too complacent.

Speak to you soon. :wink:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:19 pm

Steph my love! Where have you been? We have so much catching up to do. I've missed the way the sweet dulcid tones of your adverts rock me to sleep in your arms at night!

Stay away from bartie! He is hooked on the reefer! I am your one and only monolingual lover!
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby PantyGnawer on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:48 pm

stephania wrote:
black bart wrote:Hi Stephania

I have missed you...don't listen to that PantyGnawer chap he is a bit loopy...I mean who would call themselves PantyGnawer? I am sure there are lots of businesses who are in need of multilingual whatchamacallits and we in the UK envy Germany for their commitment to higher education. OK we did have to give them a good thrashing in Two World Wars and One World Cup, but I think we secretly admire the German education system and it doesn't look like they are planning on World Domination any time soon...although it is a bit early in the century to be too complacent.

Speak to you soon. :wink:

Hello Bart,

Good day!

Wow! Thanks that you missed me. Thanks for your ideas and advice it’s really appreciated.

See you around.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Slaps bartie across the face with a white glove.

We'll settle this at the harbour docks of Portsmouth at dawn matey!

Steph, you'll regret scorning me in this manner. I'll show you my love!......

I'll show you.....

I'll show them all!
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby black bart on Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:00 am

ROFL LOL ROFL :fsm_yarr:
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.
black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby PantyGnawer on Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:34 pm

stephania wrote:
Hello good day!

Sorry if you think I disrespect you, but to tell you frankly I don't want to involve in trouble. All i want is to share ideas and ask information. I'm not looking for trouble.

Hope everything will be fine. Take care and God bless.

:cry:

Trouble? Trouble! Did you think you were involve in trouble when you took my heart and stomped on it?

I remember when you and I used to share ideas and ask information until the wee hours of the morning. Do you remember? It was in that hotel in Budapest where you found us that great room at a great price from http://www.hotels-in-budapest-hungary.c ... FQodLEBkzQ.

Then, after we made love all night you bought me that World of Warcraft gold from http://www.wowgoldtm.com/. Do you remember baby!

But no, you scorned me for the love of a haggardly old pirate named bart!

Well let me tell you missie, the limbs that I take from bart will all be on your head. Uncoincidentally, said pirate limbs will be for sale at http://www.PG'spiratelimbemporium.com
PantyGnawer
Spam Bob Grill Pants

Postby black bart on Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:24 am

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Aaarrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!!!!

I clicked on the link in desperate hope of buyin meself some new limbs...I be roight fed up o the woodworm in me peg leg and havin ta spray me hook wiv WD40 every mornin!!!!

BLAGGARD!

I needs a hug Steph. :D
black bart
Resident Weevil

Return to Languages Other than English