Alaskan Pastafarians?

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Alaskan Pastafarians?

Postby CaptainPicklejuice on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:02 am

I see no fellow pastafarians from day to day and have begun to wonder... am I the only Alaskan pastafarian?
(Of course, it could be that Fairbanks simply isn't conductive to people openly worshipping the FSM considering all the conservatives/crazies who live here so there could many closeted pastafarians that I don't know about)

If so, I will set out to inform my Fairbanks-dwelling peers about the wonders of the great FSM and Pastafarianism immediately! :fsm_yarr:
CaptainPicklejuice
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Alaskan Pastafarians?

Postby Platypus Enthusiast on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:04 am

You do live in the land of Palin...
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate

Re: Alaskan Pastafarians?

Postby Dezmodian on Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:23 am

I would like to affirm that there are indeed interested parties in Fairbanks, Alaska!

I have a personal copy of the Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster myself and plan to glorify His Noodliness!

Not but a month away, the University of Alaska Fairbanks (well, one of the clubs) is hosting a spaghetti feed during the week of finals. This is an opportunity I have elected to understand that I can not allow to pass untested! I do know that this is Palin land :facewall: but I am not going to let that stand in my way!

Lol. Okay, my name is Justin and I'm the current president of the Fairbanks Freethinkers club at UAF. I've had a copy of the Gospel for some time now, and I have most certainly been filled with His holy Sauce! His Noodly Appendage has been on my shoulder, guiding me, for a while now!

To all my fellow Pastafarians in Fairbanks Alaska, I call upon you to make yourself known and, should you find yourself interested in helping to raise awareness of the glory of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, contact me and we shall find a way to do this! Despite being overwhelmed as I am, I believe I can set enough time aside for this most holy cause!

http://www.facebook.com/fairbanks.freethinkers
President of the Fairbanks Freethinkers
Avid supporter of His Noodliness!
Dezmodian
Conchigliette Convert

Return to FSM Gatherings