FSM Keds! Nooodly shoes!

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

FSM Keds! Nooodly shoes!

Postby veemarge on Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 pm

I just created some FSM shoes that I am crazy about. :D I used a couple of the graphics from FSM and designed the shoes at Zazzle.com. You can look them up under Flying Spaghetti Monster. Feel free to modify them or take the ideas and make your own design (it will be cheaper than buying the one I designed (because of how Zazzle works). I have no interest in making money from this, but thought it was something that true believers should know about!
veemarge
Conchigliette Convert

Re: FSM Keds! Nooodly shoes!

Postby Phlebas on Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 am

Got a link?
Wake me at the zenith of the moon.

Phlebas The Phoenician

Ramen
Phlebas
Bucatini Buccanneer

Postby Apostateabe on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:21 pm

veemarge wrote:I just created some FSM shoes that I am crazy about. :D I used a couple of the graphics from FSM and designed the shoes at Zazzle.com. You can look them up under Flying Spaghetti Monster. Feel free to modify them or take the ideas and make your own design (it will be cheaper than buying the one I designed (because of how Zazzle works). I have no interest in making money from this, but thought it was something that true believers should know about!

I did a search on the site but I can't find them!
Apostateabe
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Aliva21 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:29 am

Can I buy these in the UK?
Enjoy your self
Aliva21
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:10 am

Your username is "July Shoe Ad". You're advertising shoe sellers that nobody's ever heard of in July. Is this some kind of sick prank? :paranoid:
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
-------------------------------
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Postby Edd on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:13 am

I read and re-read julyshoead's post, as well as checking out the profile, but couldn't decide whether it is an extremely intelligent spambot or a human acting like a spambot. Both seemed equally unlikely.

Until I came up with another theory.

Aliva21 and julyshoead are tag-team spambots!
"Oook." - The Librarian

Visit the new and improved Agnoistrology.com!
Edd
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Almighty Doer of Stuff on Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:40 pm

I haven't read Aliva21's posts, but I'm inclined to believe that JulyShoeAd is not a spambot, but rather a live and rather sneaky spammer. Clearly not sneaky enough to choose a less obvious name than "JulyShoeAd", though. :roll:
!!!@#@#@#@#@!!! CAUTION: THIS PERSON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT. DISREGARD ANY APPEALS TO AUTHORITY, EXPERIENCE, OR ROMANTIC PROWESS. ANY CORRECT INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE FROM THIS MAN IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL. !!!@#@#@#@#@!!!
The Almighty Website of Stuff
Download The Loose Canon, a deliciously holy book compiled by members of Our Noodly Lord's congregation!
Almighty Doer of Stuff
Brewmeister

Return to Art and Artistic Adaptations