Arizona Pastafarian group

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Arizona Pastafarian group

Postby john196920022001 on Mon May 26, 2008 10:46 pm

Hi everyone,

What are the guidelines or rules for starting a Pastafarian group
john196920022001
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Mad Willyum Bonney on Tue May 27, 2008 12:13 am

Yarr M8 ! Oi aint frum 'Zoney , but ... avast welcome ta thee fleet !
Remembering St. John
Remembering Auntie DeeDee
Remembering times of innocence
Mad Willyum Bonney
Admiral of Incomprehensibility

Re: Arizona Pastafarian group

Postby Ham Nox on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am

Hmm. I don't think there are any, except that we'd prefer that you really study up on what pastafarians do and don't believe before you start a church in the name of the FSM. I'd really rather no one ruins our good name by going overboard or being intolerant of other religions.

Pretty much just follow the 8 I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts and you'll be good:
1. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Act Like a Sanctimonious Holier-Than-Thou Ass When Describing My Noodly Goodness. If Some People Don't Believe In Me, That's Okay. Really, I'm Not That Vain. Besides, This Isn't About Them So Don't Change The Subject.
2. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Use My Existence As A Means To Oppress, Subjugate, Punish, Eviscerate, And/Or, You Know, Be Mean To Others. I Don't Require Sacrifices, And Purity Is For Drinking Water, Not People.
3. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Judge People For The Way They Look, Or How They Dress, Or The Way They Talk, Or, Well, Just Play Nice, Okay? Oh, And Get This In Your Thick Heads: Woman = Person. Man = Person. Samey = Samey. One Is Not Better Than The Other, Unless We're Talking About Fashion And I'm Sorry, But I Gave That To Women And Some Guys Who Know The Difference Between Teal and Fuchsia.
4. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Indulge In Conduct That Offends Yourself, Or Your Willing, Consenting Partner Of Legal Age AND Mental Maturity. As For Anyone Who Might Object, I Think The Expression Is Go F*** Yourself, Unless They Find That Offensive In Which Case They Can Turn Off the TV For Once And Go For A Walk For A Change.
5. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Challenge The Bigoted, Misogynistic, Hateful Ideas Of Others On An Empty Stomach. Eat, Then Go After The B******.
6. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Build Multimillion-Dollar Churches/Temples/Mosques/Shrines To My Noodly Goodness When The Money Could Be Better Spent (Take Your Pick):

1. Ending Poverty
2. Curing Diseases
3. Living In Peace, Loving With Passion, And Lowering The Cost Of Cable
I Might be a Complex-Carbohydrate Omniscient Being, But I Enjoy The Simple Things In Life. I Ought To Know. I AM the Creator.

7. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Go Around Telling People I Talk To You. You're Not That Interesting. Get Over Yourself. And I Told You To Love Your Fellow Man, Can't You Take A Hint?
8. I'd Really Rather You Didn't Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You If You Are Into, Um, Stuff That Uses A Lot Of Leather/Lubricant/Las Vegas. If The Other Person Is Into It, However (Pursuant To #4), Then Have At It, Take Pictures, And For The Love Of Mike, Wear a CONDOM! Honestly, It's A Piece Of Rubber. If I Didn't Want It To Feel Good When You Did IT I Would Have Added Spikes, Or Something.
Bayes Theorum:
............................P(X|A) * P(A)
P(A|X) = -----------------------------------
...............P(X|A) * P(A) + P(X|~A) * P(~A)

If I have learnt anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?
Margot Fonteyn

~*L'Nox ti notve*~
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Re:

Postby KC Observer on Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:33 am

Mad Willyum Bonney wrote:Yarr M8 ! Oi aint frum 'Zoney , but ... avast welcome ta thee fleet !

ARRRRRGGHHH! Mad Willyum has divulged that he be frum Calyfornia!
The Pope
KC Observer
Mod

Postby TwistedSister on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Where has Mad Willy been hiding is what I want to know. :confused:
* If evolution is just a theory, religion is just an opinion.
* You never know when I'll be watching.
TwistedSister
Desperate, twisted cookie pusher

Postby Lady Killigrew on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:13 am

I am in Arizona (Scottsdale). :worship: :fsm_float:
Lady Killigrew
Conchigliette Convert

Postby sickso2 on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:08 pm

I'm in Chandler :fsm_rock:
sickso2