rules to live by for a pastafarian like me

Caution! Spoilers abound! If you have not read the book, enter at your own peril.

Moderator: All Things Mods

rules to live by for a pastafarian like me

Postby Iamtoo on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:10 am

Irrationality is forbidden only those who make sense may post here
Trolls are attempts to express feelings that failed
Don't think passwords stop anyone because my computer is just as clever exept for the fact that I never typed this.
It still makes sense because my language has no computer. I do. If I could say it and make myself heard. you only see letters. I figured out a way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5iOIa4EZuQ This is me showing you how to live normally.
First commandment
Seems to be the best thing to do if people want to give nothing or more insist on giving something/FSM that represents nothing back. (Seems to be the only remedy against the bad that was forced on me with something that looked like nothing to me but meant something to my diagnosis/diagnosian) If it happened to me, it could happen to you. Nothing impossible,except for sharing memories you do not want to share.
Second commandment
Not sure, Insert self
Third
Decide (make up your mind by being not/not being/not)
Fourth
Imagine doing what you decided
You know what to do

The fact that I had to play with myself to come into being (nothing interacting with itself) Should illustrate that masturbation or anything can be bad for others is not bad but good. You don't see, because understanding cannot be seen. Understanding can only be created by trying to understand.
I'll know when you lied of course in case you are imagining doing something sneeky.
I have bad memories from playing with myself when I was not.
That's of course not gonna stop me from masterbating know
: FSMSELFCREATION :

I am certain that I can kill anyone who admires/loves/specialices/genefies/praises or in any other ways stick labels on me I do not want.
If you want my power here it is
selfreflect to be objective (feel what you feel when you reflect), reflekt to be subjective (feel what you reflected feels)
you should be able to invent your own selfreflector but i will give it to you anyway (justincase you find an appication for a diagnosian unverse.

het opdringen van je mening tijdens een geprek is als je lul opdringen aan een onschuldig kind die weigert
sommige mensen vergissen zich wel eens en denken dat een masturbant een ander woord voor pedofiel is.
pedofielen bestaan niet want al zou ik het nog zo hard willen ik kan mijn computer niet laten masturberen.
ze associeren zichzelf met het doen in plaats van het zien en hebben niet geleerd te reflecteren terwijl ze bezig zijn.
Humans are strange beings, you can catch monkeys with them.
Iamtoo
Lumache Lieutenant

Re: rules to live by for a pastafarian like me

Postby Ham Nox on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:23 am

Iamtoo wrote:I figured out a way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5iOIa4EZuQ This is me showing you how to live normally.

I'm not sure what message you are trying to say about Pastafarianism. Are you saying it's like a trip on LSD? Because that's the only thing I'm getting from this video--freaky lights and little blue smurfs singing nonsense. I might get a clearer message if I knew what they were saying, or if you elaborated on the connection between Pastafarian lifestyle and the Youtube video.

Iamtoo wrote:First commandment
Seems to be the best thing to do if people want to give nothing or more insist on giving something/FSM that represents nothing back. (Seems to be the only remedy against the bad that was forced on me with something that looked like nothing to me but meant something to my diagnosis/diagnosian) If it happened to me, it could happen to you. Nothing impossible, except for sharing memories you do not want to share.

To start with, Commandment is entirely the wrong word to use for two reasons:
a) There are at least 3 different rulebooks that Pastafarians live by, and you must specify which one. Is this a "No set number of not commandments; Suggestions" or an "I'd really rather you didn't" or part of the Pirate Code?
b) Neither our deity nor our religious leaders give Commandments, as a set rule. Everything that is "commanded" is merely a helpful suggestion, everything canonical is allegory.
I'm going to assume you meant "I'd Really Rather You Didn't", as this is the the Gospel of the FSM discussion board not the Scripture and Lore board.

Iamtoo wrote:Second commandment
Not sure, Insert self

Seriously, no comment? This is one of my favorites! In fact, I think we could almost scrap every other one so long as we kept this!

Iamtoo wrote:Third
Decide (make up your mind by being not/not being/not)

Hmmm.. Maybe I assumed wrongly. I don't see anything contradictory, unless you meant in regards to fashion.

Iamtoo wrote:Fourth
Imagine doing what you decided
You know what to do

Iamtoo wrote:The fact that I had to play with myself to come into being (nothing interacting with itself) Should illustrate that masturbation or anything can be bad for others is not bad but good. You don't see, because understanding cannot be seen. Understanding can only be created by trying to understand.

I'll know when you lied of course in case you are imagining doing something sneeky.
I have bad memories from playing with myself when I was not.
That's of course not gonna stop me from masterbating know
: FSMSELFCREATION :

Apparently, I don't see... I don't even see what I'm supposed to be understanding. Are you saying that by not?... Nevermind, I'm still not sure what you are trying to say :confused:

Iamtoo wrote:I am certain that I can kill anyone who admires/loves/specialices/genefies/praises or in any other ways stick labels on me I do not want.

No, that would directly contradict about half of all of our suggestions.

Iamtoo wrote:If you want my power here it is
selfreflect to be objective (feel what you feel when you reflect), reflekt to be subjective (feel what you reflected feels)
you should be able to invent your own selfreflector but i will give it to you anyway (justincase you find an appication for a diagnosian unverse.

Iamtoo wrote:het opdringen van je mening tijdens een geprek is als je lul opdringen aan een onschuldig kind die weigert
sommige mensen vergissen zich wel eens en denken dat een masturbant een ander woord voor pedofiel is.
pedofielen bestaan niet want al zou ik het nog zo hard willen ik kan mijn computer niet laten masturberen.
ze associeren zichzelf met het doen in plaats van het zien en hebben niet geleerd te reflecteren terwijl ze bezig zijn.

Translates to: the pressure of your mind during a preaching is like your dick to impose an innocent child who refuses
some people are wrong sometimes and think masturbant another word for a pedophile.
pedophiles are not as though I would still want to hard I can not let my computer masturbating.
they associate with themselves instead of doing the show and have not learned to reflect while they are engaged.

If you are trying to say that we are confusing those who practice religion personally with those who force it down our throats, then I suppose you are somewhat right. It's something we strive not to do, and we fall short of our goal sometimes. Officially, we are open and accepting of all religions that are willing to do the same. Unofficially, too many people join because they hate religion in general.
Bayes Theorum:
............................P(X|A) * P(A)
P(A|X) = -----------------------------------
...............P(X|A) * P(A) + P(X|~A) * P(~A)

If I have learnt anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns. It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?
Margot Fonteyn

~*L'Nox ti notve*~
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Return to Gospel of FSM Book Discussion