Local Chapters on FB

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Local Chapters on FB

Postby gu3miles on Sun May 09, 2010 12:39 am

I am starting up a local FB chapter for Wisconsin. I encourage others to do lots of fun local chapters. Lets do this pastaroots style.

May he be with you all in peace. And noodles.
:evilgrin:
gu3miles
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Local Chapters on FB

Postby Ham Nox on Sun May 09, 2010 11:21 am

W00t!

I'm trying to get a chapter started in Utah. It's a lame attempt, but I'm trying :fsm_yarr:
Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Postby Misfit-farian on Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:22 pm

how do you make a page on Facebook? I would like to start one for Military Members. We are constantly subjected to formations where we are presented by a Chaplin some prayer about God. :facewall:

I have already got a few converts in my platoon and even have Pastafarian as my religious preference. I will be getting dogtags to match when time comes to get some more.
Misfit-farian
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Roy Hunter on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:22 pm

Misfit-farian wrote:how do you make a page on Facebook? I would like to start one for Military Members. We are constantly subjected to formations where we are presented by a Chaplin some prayer about God. :facewall:

I have already got a few converts in my platoon and even have Pastafarian as my religious preference. I will be getting dogtags to match when time comes to get some more.
Go to any page on Facebook. Top right-hand side should be a "+ Create A Page" link. Let us know so we can all like it.

And seeing as we are all rational scientists, I won't wish you good luck. I will wish you a favourable outcome based on probability, quantum uncertainty and chaos theory.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Misfit-farian on Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:21 am

that wasn't to hard at all. search Military Pastafarians :welcome:

http://www.facebook.com/MilitaryPastafarians
Misfit-farian
Conchigliette Convert

Return to The Cause