"Converts"

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

"Converts"

Postby SpaghettiStoner on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:57 pm

I've been a Pastafarian for about three years, and most people who discover this fact usually laugh. But His Noodliness is powerful, and there are many who wanted to hear more. In the past year, I've brought 5 or possibly more of my friends and their friends to the side of the FSM. Just by talking about His Noodliness and feeling the touch of his noodly appendage this was possible. =) :zen:
SpaghettiStoner
Conchigliette Convert

Re: "Converts"

Postby Tigger_the_Wing on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Cool! Most of my friends won't convert because they're worried I'll make them dress in pirate regalia, too… :whistle: :fsm_yarr:
Tigger_the_Wing
She Who Gets It

Re: "Converts"

Postby Ubi Dubius on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:16 pm

SpaghettiStoner wrote:I've been a Pastafarian for about three years, and most people who discover this fact usually laugh. But His Noodliness is powerful, and there are many who wanted to hear more. In the past year, I've brought 5 or possibly more of my friends and their friends to the side of the FSM. Just by talking about His Noodliness and feeling the touch of his noodly appendage this was possible. =) :zen:

They won't be laughing when they're drinking stale beer and wishing they hadn't gotten VD!
Ubi Dubius
Set bail, me hearties!

Return to The Cause