FSM flag

Found a stunning new portrayal of His Noodly Majesty? New art, adapted art, links to do-it-yourself art? Realistic, conceptual, whatever? Post it here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

FSM flag

Postby Didereaux » Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Can;t seem to find any FSM flags, so I sorta cobbled this one together. :whistle:

Say, where on this board do you submit this stuff? If the gawyads & prophets like this they can have it, i'll deed over the rights. How piratical of me, right? give 'em back what they already mostly own anyway! :lol:
Didereaux
s/v'Chienne de la Mer'

Hmmmmm, seems the 'board' decided to cut off the right side...that sucks! :antipasta:
to see the whole image Right Click select view image and voila'

and the waving version

Ham Nox
Mystic of Meatball

Re: FSM flag

Postby Ham Nox » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:56 am

I'm pretty sure the FSM flag was either just a plain pirate flag or one with the Venganza skeleton fish on it.

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:05 pm

Nonetheless, you can never have too many Jolly Roger designs to choose from, or just flags in general.

If we follow Eddie Izzard's "Do you have a flag?" logic, the more flags we have, the easier it will be to take over the world.

Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Didereaux » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:32 pm

Ham Nox wrote:I'm pretty sure the FSM flag was either just a plain pirate flag or one with the Venganza skeleton fish on it.

Egads! That was some Baaaad grog...all I had to do wa look in the STORE! Yep, a flag. :blush:

Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Didereaux » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Ham Nox wrote:I'm pretty sure the FSM flag was either just a plain pirate flag or one with the Venganza skeleton fish on it.

I found that one finally. But I really must say I think mine is more taste-FULL! :lol:

Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Didereaux » Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh, nearly forgot. Feel free to copy or whatever, for whatever that is worth, those two graphics. I donate them free and clear to the FSM site and its members. :jack:

NOTE: If you right click and 'view image' the whole graphic is displayed. As it appears on the board the right side is cut off. :fsm:

Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Qwertyuiopasd » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:31 pm

Didereaux wrote:Oh, nearly forgot. Feel free to copy or whatever, for whatever that is worth, those two graphics. I donate them free and clear to the FSM site and its members. :jack:

NOTE: If you right click and 'view image' the whole graphic is displayed. As it appears on the board the right side is cut off. :fsm:

No! Now how are we supposed to pirate it from you? :fsm_yarr:

Didereaux
Ziti Zealot

Postby Didereaux » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:12 pm

[quote="Qwertyuiopasd"
No! Now how are we supposed to pirate it from you? :fsm_yarr:[/quote]

I promise I will look the other way and holler HELP! HELP! after you make your clean getaway! :grin:

Libervurto
Ziti Zealot

Postby Libervurto » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:08 pm

My only criticism is that flags normally only have a few colours so this looks strange with too much detail. It doesn't look like a flag to me, but still great propaganda!

gronank
Lord of Linguini

Postby gronank » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 pm

If I ever were to sail the seven seas in the search for booty, these are probobably the colours I'd flyImage
Disclaimer: Anything I say on topics of Politics, Economics, Pychology, History, really anything not concerned with the natural sciences and mathematics and especially topics concerning human behavior and/or thoughts, that is not associated with a proper reference is pure speculation on my part.

black bart
Resident Weevil

Postby black bart » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:07 am

^It has a nice Piratey feel about it.
The smoke wafted gently in the breeze across the poop deck and all seemed right in the world.

Return to “Art and Artistic Adaptations”