Calling UK Bikers...!

Wanna get together to pillage something, or just to have a bowl of pasta? Schedule it with your fellow Pastafarians here.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Calling UK Bikers...!

Postby Nadeem on Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:08 am

Do we have any bikers from the UK here then?

My club - http://www.gbriders.com is looking to organise the first Pastafarian bikers meet in the UK...! May His Noodlyness rain down beer from his holy volcano on us... :fsm_rock:

Our stickers (with Bobby's permission) are being sent off to print...!

Nadeem
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Calling UK Bikers...!

Postby Roy Hunter on Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:25 am

I am a former biker, as is DavidH (I think). Daftbeaker has enough injuries to be a biker, but he's not (doesn't stop him getting incensed about the helmet law exemption for Sikhs, but there you go). Tigger_the_Wing is a one-time-and-may-be-again biker from England via Ireland, currently in Australia. So, yes and no, to answer your question.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Return to FSM Gatherings