Open letter to Mozilla, plus ideas

Discuss ways to spread the Word and bring His Noodly Appendage to everybody.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Open letter to Mozilla, plus ideas

Postby CXDBrightSide on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 am

My letter to Mozilla

In a nutshell, I'm calling Mozilla out for labeling words like "Pastafarian" as incorrect in their Firefox browser's dictionary. I believe that doing such a thing when the words describing other religions are accepted is clearly an example of religious persecution. Yes, it's something every other religion has fought over at one point, and many are still in the process. Naturally, given our status as the worlds most peaceful religion, the more high-and-mighty people who disagree with His teachings are going to do their best to keep us down. But, we are faithful and persistent, and guided by His noodley appendage we can overcome such persecution. Therefore, I urge everyone who knows of censorship (or "redlining") of words like FSMism, Pastafarian, and Venganza to post about it here so we can help get the word out to people like Mozilla's developers & help them embrace Pastafarianism in commercial products people use and see every day.
CXDBrightSide
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Open letter to Mozilla, plus ideas

Postby ThirdSection on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:16 am

I've noticed that noodly gets the red-line treatment as well. We cannot abide this religious-based orthographic persecution!
ThirdSection
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Sane Lunasea on Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:34 am

The red squiggly lines are a sign of HIS approval!

ラーメン
Sane Lunasea
Maccheroncelli Missionary

Postby Puma on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 am

I would agree with Sane Lunasea.

For some reason unknown to me, he seems to approve of a lot of my words??? :confused:
"Oh god oh god we're all gonna to die!"
Puma
Conchigliette Convert

Return to The Cause