Official Loose Canon Translation Project

Home for all languages OTHER than plain old English (all varieties)

Moderator: Other Stuff Mods

Re: Official Loose Canon Translation Project

Postby Yves Forban on Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 am

Yes, Dunkerque was seriously "Touched" by the German bombardments in 1939, but the Monster got angry and they lost the war (tactical serious mistake!).
The North Sea is profoundly grey and impressive in winters: countries surrounding brew excellent beers, and we think that it was here that was the Volcano of Beers before Xanu (Scientology) blew up it.
The monster sometimes gets angry by rethinking about it:
And HE consoles by savouring the beer of the corner :
When we do not know where we go, it is necessary to hurry to arrive there to know where it is.
Yves Forban
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Roland Deschain on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:00 am

^ :haha: I see that the southern tip of the volcano is very near Beersel in Belgium. This is not a coincidence...
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby pieces o'nine on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:12 pm

If you had the original beer volcano, do you also have the original stripper factory? :haha:

Babelfish changed a critical word here wrote:Si vous aviez le volcan original de bière, avez-vous également l'usine originale de décolleur ?
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Roy Hunter on Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 pm

I suspect you might have to organise a little archaeological expedition to the Reeperbahn, Hamburg, Germany.
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Roland Deschain on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:00 am

Roy Hunter wrote:I suspect you might have to organise a little archaeological expedition to the Reeperbahn, Hamburg, Germany.

This sounds like highly important historical work, for which I will gladly volunteer. Where, exactly, are we "digging for buried treasure"? :whistle: :lech:
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Postby daftbeaker on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:06 am

Roland Deschain wrote:
Roy Hunter wrote:I suspect you might have to organise a little archaeological expedition to the Reeperbahn, Hamburg, Germany.

This sounds like highly important historical work, for which I will gladly volunteer. Where, exactly, are we "digging for buried treasure"? :whistle: :lech:

I would like to make it clear that should my learned colleague be undertaking his research in October I volunteer for some heavy researching in Munich :drinking:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Postby Roy Hunter on Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 am

Well, if you want to find a stripper factory, I suppose you go where the greatest concentration of strippers is. I guess they obey sort-of wave / particle laws of physics, where they are logarithmically less prevalent the further away from the source you get.

We will need to do an extensive survey of the whole area, unfortunately. I wonder if we can get a grant? The Templeton Foundation, maybe?
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cynical or cruel; but I am, so that's how it comes out." ~ Bill Hicks.
"To argue with a person who has renounced reason is like administering medicine to the dead." ~ Thomas Paine.
"One should not believe everything one reads on the internet." ~ Abraham Lincoln.
"If you're making a political point wearing a balaclava, you're a c***. It was true for the IRA and it's true now." ~ daftbeaker.
Roy Hunter
If it's not Scottish, it's crap.

Location: It's the place where you are, but that's not important right now.

Postby Yves Forban on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:27 pm

The brewery of Beersel almost closed in 2000, but the production started again in 2005, But it would be only a sheer chance according to the scientists.
To see (in french) http://www.guide-biere.fr/voyager/oudbeersel.php
When we do not know where we go, it is necessary to hurry to arrive there to know where it is.
Yves Forban
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby Yves Forban on Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:29 pm

The antique site of Reeperbahn, where some strippers would have taken refuge:
ImageImage
But there is the others site of searches, Here one of our anthropologists in full study in Amsterdam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjLRiUZ-lYQ&feature=related
Yves Forban
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Postby pieces o'nine on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:55 pm

It must warm HIS heart, to see the devotion you guys are applying to this research! :haha:
I will honor Monkey in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
~Charles "Darwin" Dickens
pieces o'nine
Look Upon Her Works, Ye Migyt, and Despair!

Postby Yves Forban on Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:16 am

Concerning the former Volcano of Beers, our learned look for give to think that it would be in the North Sea, because the best European beers are brewed in countries along its circumference. The inhabitants would have managed to protect the recipe along the former lava flows, in pale green (then would have exported these recipes by colonizing the New World).
Concerning Reeperbahn, the image of the crane and the heart is the one of St Pauli's tourist office from Reeperbahn who gives evidence clearly of the origin Pastafarian of the clubs of striptease :
Yves Forban
Gnocchetti Galley Slave

Previous

Return to Languages Other than English