Things FSM wouldn't do?

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Things FSM wouldn't do?

Postby LiKWiD on Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:26 pm

Would the FSM bless a sniper? I'm not in the military, though I still have to ask. 'Been seein' lots of bumper stickers lately.
LiKWiD
Conchigliette Convert

Re: Things FSM wouldn't do?

Postby daftbeaker on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:16 pm

LiKWiD wrote:Would the FSM bless a sniper? I'm not in the military, though I still have to ask. 'Been seein' lots of bumper stickers lately.

I am led to believe (and this may be nonsense fed to me by drunk Army mates) that military snipers are not the steely-eyed dealers of death portrayed in films but rather people that spend two days crawling to a point, a week lying there eating cold food and crapping in plastic bags before crawling back through muddy fields.

Also, I assume you're American. You might want to remind the people owning those bumper stickers that snipers work both ways :idiot:
A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything - Friedrich Nietzsche

But why is the rum gone?!
daftbeaker
Help! I've fallen and can't get curry.

Re: Things FSM wouldn't do?

Postby Roland Deschain on Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:20 am

I'd say the FSM would bless anyone who follows the 8 I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts. Depending on their actions, of course. What DB said is correct, but he forgot to add that they also may need to sew a Union Flag onto their backs to protect from US friendly fire. My friend did that frequently.
Roland Deschain - Half prophet, half gunslinger, all Pastafarian!

"Since Alexander Pearce escaped, over 250 people have disappeared in the Tasmanian wilderness. No remains have ever been found." - Dying Breed
Roland Deschain
Sorcerer of Sauce

Return to All Things FSM