Awesome IPU vs. FSM song

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Awesome IPU vs. FSM song

Postby Rev. Brian on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:42 pm

This is going to be old info for many, but maybe new to some.

As time permits I've been working through the blog posts on venganza.org from the present back to the beginning. I'm on page 117 now and found this awesome Invisible Pink Unicorn vs. Flying Spaghetti Monster song.

It's a shame the audio is so blown out or it would be a true masterpiece. The lyrics - especially in the beginning parts of the song, are brilliant.

Personally, FSM vs. a unicorn (pink, invisible or otherwise), my money is on his holy Monsterness.
I can see the fnords.
Rev. Brian
Fusilli Fuselier

Re: Awesome IPU vs. FSM song

Postby DavidH on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:59 am

When referring to the Invisible Pink Unicorn (bless Her Holy Hooves) it is customary to add the words "bless Her Holy Hooves" to the name.

As Brian says, it's a shame about the shit sound quality; the words are quite amusing.
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Rev. Brian on Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:51 am

DavidH wrote:When referring to the Invisible Pink Unicorn (bless Her Holy Hooves) it is customary to add the words "bless Her Holy Hooves" to the name.

As Brian says, it's a shame about the shit sound quality; the words are quite amusing.

Actually, as Pastafarians, we probably ought not bless her hooves or any other part of her. Though this pink pretender seems to have come on the scene before His Holy Noodlyness (earliest documented reference to the i.p.u. is July 7th, 1990 according to Wikipedia), we know that Pastafarianism existed for hundreds of years in secret before Prophet Bobby revealed it in 2005. Therefore this invisible unicorn is just yet another false monster.

I feel I should apologize for capitalizing "invisible pink unicorn" in my original post - this is in clear violation of the 1st Suggestion and as a Pastafarian minister I should have known better. I will now go eat a package of ramen noodles as an act of contrition.
I can see the fnords.
Rev. Brian
Fusilli Fuselier

Postby DavidH on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:35 pm

RB wrote:Actually, as Pastafarians, we probably ought not bless her hooves or any other part of her.

Blasphemy! Burn the heretic!
DavidH
Tagliatelle Trainee Monk

Postby Rev. Brian on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:46 pm

DavidH wrote:Blasphemy! Burn the heretic!

Dang - you guys in England get all the fun. We're not allowed to burn heretics over here in the States anymore. I think the hand-wringers on the Supreme Court said it violated someone's rights or something. Obviously all these rights cause lots of problems. How the heck can we know if someone is a witch or not if we can't drown them to prove it? Damn lawyers.

P.S. Before someone points out that the Salem witch trials predated the United States Constitution, and therefore predated the Supreme Court - save it - I'm not impressed by all yer fancy book learnin'.
:lol:
I can see the fnords.
Rev. Brian
Fusilli Fuselier

Return to All Things FSM