LAW

Submit your scriptural writings for inclusion in the Loose Canon, and your tales of ancient FSM Lore, as well as any other FSM-related writing you may have.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Postby Pterorhynchus on Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:45 am

Thou shalt be free to make graven images of anything that is on Earth or above or below if thou hast the ability.

Thou shalt seek to add to and improve the Word as long as such improvements and changes are inspired by the Noodley One.

RAmen.
Pterorhynchus
Ziti Zealot

Postby Alpaca on Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:51 am

Thou shalt proofread thy proposed scriptures before pressing the button of posting...
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:00 pm

spricken of ramen.

rammstien

oh pooh. its rammstein. not rammstien.

well...

thou shalt not listen to those that cannot sing, but still manage to get top 40.
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Re: LAW

Postby pnutcat on Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:52 am

May I respectfully suggest:

"Thou shalt not nom of the peanuts upon the bar, for they haveth poo upon them (allegedly)."
pnutcat
Cannelloni Cannoneer

Postby Platypus Enthusiast on Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:47 pm

pnutcat wrote:May I respectfully suggest:

"Thou shalt not nom of the peanuts upon the bar, for they haveth poo upon them (allegedly)."

lmao, that's good
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate

Postby GhostOfRagnarok on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 pm

Thou shall not taketh thine brothers socks and blame the dryer for their disappearance lest ye be subject to two hours covered in cooking oil and sitting in a steam room.
GhostOfRagnarok
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Ubi Dubius on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:26 am

Thou shalt :lech:
Davros, Attorney and Pieces of Law
Keeping up appearances is a very important activity in religion; in fact, maintaining tattered illusions is its main activity. - Richard Wade, on Friendlyatheist.com
We make an idol of our fear and call it God. -Ingmar Bergman, The Seventh Seal
Ubi Dubius
Set bail, me hearties!

Postby Sai on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:13 am

I'd like to submit this, but have no idea where else to put it.

The Two "Essential Tennets" of The Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (I'm not too particular about this title, but it's the most religiousy meaning for "Requirements" that I can come up with)
1Ye must remember the image of His noodley goodness 2and know that He likes to mess with your head.

Challenge anyone to close their eyes and describe the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and the 1st requirement is met, then ask them what they know about what he likes to do, and the 2nd requirement is met. That person is now a member of the CotFSM. :D
Praise be upon the Prime Purveyor of Pasta Perfection, may He touch you with His Noodley Appendage and Slather you with Savory Sacred Sauce as you gaze into His Majestically Monstrous Meatballs.
Sai
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Platypus Enthusiast on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:32 pm

We'll consider it Sai, possibly for Suggestions
Check out an official Pastafarian holy book, the Loose Canon: http://loose-canon.fsm-consortium.com/the-loose-canon/

"With Him, All Things are Pasta-Bowl."
-ProvHerbs 3:35
Platypus Enthusiast
Tortellini Third Mate

Previous

Return to Scripture and Lore