Attention All Gamers.

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

Attention All Gamers.

Postby gaschambergerhart on Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:30 pm

Well it has been awhile since I've been able to come around these parts what with having to deal with the Social Security Department (No photo ID to get my replacement SS card), dealing with college entry (I start in one week), plus a death in the family, my brother having two kids, and any number of other things that have been consuming my time.

So anyway, the Army Commander thing was pretty much dead, including me. I don't plan on restarting it since the game as a whole is frustrating and doesn't really allow for alot of group fun (or individual fun once you have to start worrying if you'll have been destroyed during the night thus negating all the work you've done for the past month or more.)

But I don't feel I should let the concept go and will be looking for a more fun and user friendly game to move on to. Hopefully many of those who were involved before shall return and help restart this endeavor.

PM me if you want to help and/or have any good games to inform me of.

Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby gaschambergerhart on Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:15 pm

Just bumping this up for our new members.
Go traveler and imitate, if you can, one who strove with all his might to champion liberty.

"People say beauty is only skin deep. Well ugly people say that, and really I wouldn't actually consider them people to begin with." -Iname, the Resplendent
gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Location: In a place I'm not supposed to be, seeing things I know I shouldn't see

Postby Qwertyuiopasd on Tue Feb 07, 2006 8:06 am

if theres enough people who play City of Hereos, we could create a Pastafarian Super Group.

we even have an advantage there. God is censored, but FSM isn't. :wink:
daftbeaker wrote:But if I stop bugging you I'll have to go back to arguing with Qwerty about whether beauty is truth and precisely what we both mean by 'purple' :moon:

Any statistical increase in the usage of the :idiot: emoticon since becoming Admin should not be considered significant, meaningful, or otherwise cause for worry.
Qwertyuiopasd
Admirable Admiral Qwerty

Postby Cannon_Fodder on Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:13 am

Qwerty! We were worrying about you! Nice to see you again. Anyways, I'm also online. I play Counter Strike: Source quite a bit (and I still suck), so look for me there if you want to. I play under the name "[FSM]Cannon Fodder", so I suppose we have an unofficial, one person FSM clan. Almost. Sort of.

-(Rev. Brackets)
"The Big Bang violates the first Law of Thermodynamics!"
"So does your face!"
Cannon_Fodder
Farfalle First Mate

Postby gaschambergerhart on Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:46 pm

Qwertyuiopasd wrote:if theres enough people who play City of Hereos, we could create a Pastafarian Super Group.

we even have an advantage there. God is censored, but FSM isn't. :wink:

I'm having enough trouble with this and it's free. :D Though if I could actually play CoH (or City of Villians) I would be happy to start that too, but my computer is total garbage and can barely run Firefox.

gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Alpaca on Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:36 pm

If we're on that subject, I play The Kingdom of Loathing and very very seldom but still do play Halo PC.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Re: Attention All Gamers.

Postby Duke on Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:00 pm

gaschambergerhart wrote:Anyone who enjoys playing free online games and wishes to help me and the FSM please visit This Thread

Ooh! Me! Thanks, Bart!

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby teripie on Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:38 pm

I also play Kingdom of Loathing. Been at it to damn long!
-----(\ /)------
-----(o.o)-----
----(> <)-----
This is Bunny.
Bunny, as cute and cuddley as he may appear, is bent on world domination.
To achieve this he has decided to start by taking over teh intarweb, a step towards his ultimate goal.
To help him complete his quest and therefore ensure bunny domination, copy and paste him into your sig
teripie
Birthday Scribe

Postby Cannon_Fodder on Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:47 am

No such thing is possible! Kingdom of Loathing is the best game, one which I just recently discovered the awesomeness of. Seriously, folks. i passed over the threads that talked about it and thought it was just another crappy internet game. It is. Except it has Turtle Tamers (and Pastamancers!). Join it, ye scurvy knaves!

-(Rev. Brackets)
"The Big Bang violates the first Law of Thermodynamics!"
"So does your face!"
Cannon_Fodder
Farfalle First Mate

Postby gaschambergerhart on Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:34 am

To everyone Army Commander game.

We have a new section and a user group. I will be adding the members I know of and everyone else should tell me who they are so I can add them.

gaschambergerhart
Lumache Lieutenant

Postby Alpaca on Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:37 am

For those interested, the group is here. Click the "join" button, and gaschambergerhart will process your application.
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby KingLackLuster on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:45 pm

I was curious if people played Call of Duty One [not 2 or united offensive] on the pc. We could build a strong alliance/clan for that, called the [*FSM*]YourGameTag
No Soup for You!

Haha... I'm Back.
:shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish: :shellfish:
dance my minions
KingLackLuster
Agnolini Admiral

Postby Duke on Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:02 am

How about Battlefield 1942? Anyone play that?

Duke
"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards."

--Mark Twain

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

--Friedrich Nietzsche

"If it turns out that there is a God, I don't think that he's evil. But the worst that you can say about him is that basically he's an underachiever."

--Woody Allen
Duke
Prophet of Pastafarianism

Postby noodlyfollower on Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:49 pm

yeah i play battlefield, but there is a good internet game out there for all you text based people. just go to combatgrounds.com its a good game actually, and there is a whole crew system. all the pastafarians could do it. i'll set up a crew if anybody is willing to do it. i have loads of money and stuff. reply to this post, not pm plz!
BY READING THIS, YOU HAVE GRANTED ME BRIEF CONTROL OF YOU MIND! -Now and Zen shirt company-
noodlyfollower
Conchigliette Convert

Postby Gruppenfuhrer on Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:54 pm

I recently joined the alliance, my friend said that there is a weekly bonus given to all members, is this true?
Gruppenfuhrer
Bucatini Buccanneer

Next

Return to All Things FSM