I wondered about a little detail...

The place for general discussion about the Flying Spaghetti Monster and most things related to Him.

Moderator: All Things Mods

I wondered about a little detail...

Postby Enigma on Thu May 18, 2006 8:18 pm

Greetings to all. I've just discovered the wonders of FSMism and feel that this could be the one true form of belief to follow, as there is so much that makes sense about it. The dinosaurs, the pirates, the theory of gravity... Ever since my youngest years I've found myself strangely drawn to all matters pirate-like, and have been known to cry out "avast" or "shivers me timbers" without conciously meaning to do so. But there still is some matters of my beliefs that makes me uncertain of the "heaven" spoken of in FSMism. Even though I am in close touch with my pirate nature, I've never been drinking alcohol in my entire life, and I have no intention of drinking from even the most holy of alcohol-filled volcanoes, even in the afterlife. Would such an absence of drunkedness be accepted when I leave my mortal form?
Enigma
Ziti Zealot

Postby Alpaca on Thu May 18, 2006 8:29 pm

Welcome! Go ahead and check out the START HERE forum, post in the new converts thread (make your official introduction on the forum), and read the FAQ. It'll answer your question. :D
Alpaca
Go-To Guy

Postby Enigma on Thu May 18, 2006 8:32 pm

Avast, I will.
Arrogance is bliss
Enigma
Ziti Zealot

Return to All Things FSM